Protect your eyes, optimize brain function and improve your mood with Hyper Light Wear. Designed with a special Fullerene lens to transform harmful wavelengths into more beneficial light, Hyper Light Wear is suited for both indoor and outdoor wear and corresponds precisely to the eye sensitivity spectrum.
Through evolution, we have become adapted to diffused sunlight including high energy UV and high-energy visible light, which keeps us on constant high alert, always in fight or flight mode, and under permanent stress.
We have developed a method for transforming these types of light into a more beneficial source for our bodies. Based on our patented technology and initial scientific pilot studies we can recommend wearing Hyper Light Wear as a replacement for sunglasses, for blocking UV and highly energetic blue Sunlight, as well as for a possible relaxing effect, improved decision-making processes, and protection against harmful blue-violet light emitted by LCD and LED screens.
Hyper Light Wear Features:
- Transforms UV and high energy blue light into green, yellow, orange and red visible light spectrum's;
- Transforms Blue LED light into eye comfortable light (resulting in relaxation)
When transformed, UV and high energy blue light are optimized according to the natural sensitivity of the eyes:
- Enables sharper vision;
- Optimizes brain function (harmonizes EEG signals);
- Regulates neuroendocrinology actions; increases serotonin and regulates the serotonin/melatonin ratio (which decreases depression and insomnia);
- Influences the body clock – circadian rhythm (regulates blood pressure and temperature);
Additionally, Hyper Light Wear is equipped with the highest quality coatings:
- The protective layer is installed on both sides of the lens.
- Hydro and oleophobic coating: provides resistance to scratches and prolongs the lifespan of the lens. It has an easy-to-clean effect and an antistatic component that repels dust particles on both sides of the lens.
- Patented 8 ion coat layers: In accordance with the Ion coat K+ procedure, eight layers of material with different index levels are applied to the lenses in a vacuum. Ion coat K+ reduces light reflex to less than 1%, resulting in better vision.
- The Hard Coat (HC) layer: aligned especially with the antireflection process and the superhydrophobic layer, it prolongs the life span of the antireflection layer and provides additional protection against scratches.
- Fullerene Layer on both sides of the lens.
- CR 60 Lens
For a full refund of the product purchase price, less processing fee of 47.00 your order must be received within 30 days of purchase. Shipping costs are non-refundable. We will happily pay return shipping fees if the delivery is a mistake of Gabriel's Promise (ex. you received damaged or wrong item).Note: Any physical damage to product will null and void refund. Product must be returned in original box/case.
Under no circumstances will a refund be processed without proper RMA (return merchandise authorization) included. All returns must be returned to Gabriel's Promise customer service address provided via email confirmation with requested RMA number.
Refunds may take up to 4 weeks before they appear on the customer’s bank statement – most cases will be quicker, however due to return shipping time (3-9 business days), return processing (4-7 business days), and refund requests to the bank (4-9 business days), it can take up to 4 weeks.